Planning to transfer to Albright College after completing your Associate Degree at RACC? RACC's dual admissions agreement with Albright can help you get there!
This dual admissions agreement ensures that you will be accepted to Albright after completing an Associate Degree at RACC if you meet the following conditions:
- Graduate from RACC with an Associate in Arts (A.A.) degree and a minimum GPA of 2.0.
- Meet all regular Albright admissions requirements, including application deadlines.
If you qualify for the Albright dual admissions agreement, Albright will:
- Waive the admission application fee.
- Award an academic scholarship of up to $15,000 to full-time students enrolling in a day program.
- Provide you an opportunity to meet with an Albright representative prior to graduating from RACC.
- Provide you the opportunity to take one day course per year free while enrolled as a RACC student (maximum of three courses lifetime).
Steps for Enrollment in Dual Admissions Program
- Visit the RACC Transfer Office to fill out a Dual Admission Intent Form. You will be pre-screened to make sure you are eligible for the program.
- Submit a completed Albright College Application for Admission.
Dual admissions agreements are non-binding for students. If you decide not to attend Albright after signing an Intent Form, you can cancel your dual admissions agreement by sending written notification to both Albright University and RACC.
To enroll in this program, please complete a Dual Admission Intent form which is available in the RACC Transfer Center in Berks Hall, Room 209.
For additional information, stop by the RACC Transfer Center.