Associate in Arts Degree
General Education Requirements - 32 credits
The Business Administration Transfer Program is designed to prepare students to enter baccalaureate programs in Business Administration on the junior level.
Required Program of Study
|Course Number||Course Title||Credits|
|BUS100||Introduction to Business||3|
|MGT100||Principles of Management||3|
|Courses selected as electives will depend upon the institution to which you will transfer. It is essential that you consult with a Faculty Advisor for assistance in selecting elective courses. However, it is the responsibility of students to meet with an admissions representative from the four-year institution to determine its transfer policies.|
|Minimum Credit Hours Required for the Program||60|
Upon successful completion of this program, the student should be able to:
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and evaluate the results by performing basic financial statement analysis.
- Utilize business principles to analyze problems and make decisions.
- Apply economic theory to analyze social, political, financial, and business problems.
- Utilize business management principles to analyze problems and make decisions.
- Transfer to an accredited college or university.
Please note: These programs can be pursued on a part-time basis.
Appropriate placement test scores, or the completion of certain developmental courses, are required for all programs of study. Additional prerequisites may be necessary for some courses and can be found in the course descriptions section of the catalog.
It is recommended that students confer with their advisor when selecting electives